Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Creative Card Crew - Homemade Flowers Challenge

Creative Card Crew's new challenge this fortnight is Homemade Flowers!

Our sponsor for this challenge is ...



My DT card for this challenge is:

This image used on this card is "Cabin in the woods" by Robyn's Fetish.

I used the silhouette to create the vine corner border and created my own handmade flower using several different dies from quickutz.  (sunflower die, sparkle die, sun die)  I cut the pieces out of white cardstock then colored each piece using copic markers so the flower would match the colors of the cabin.  Assembled them some scrunched and some clipped together to make my flower.

What dies or punches can you use to make your own handmade flower?

4 comments:

  1. Your card is very pritty! I love the shape and the fab image! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Dawn I love your coloured scene great work Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card, your flower is lovely.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cabin in the woods image

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!