Thursday, September 1, 2011

See you soon...

During my visit with my mom, I bought some Tim Holtz stamps.  They were just begging to be used...  :)  So today, I made this card with them.

It will make a great card to send to my mom to let her know I will visit again soon.


Recipe:
Tim Holtz - Air Travel
Sizzix - accordion flower
Foliage - Silhouette
Quickutz - tag
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Lace

Challenges:
the craft pad - distressing
charisma cardz - anything goes
hanna and friends - brown and another color

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Dawn!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week for our distressing/ tearing challenge!
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card dawn! thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! good luck carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Dawn, that flower is great.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely vintagey card Dawn :) The touch of lace really makes it special.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and lovely distressing. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!