Sunday, October 2, 2011

Broken sewing machine...

My sewing machine broke the other day and boy do I miss it.  I have sew many  (get it LOL)  projects in my head that I want to make but can't without my trusty sewing machine.

Sigh...  it is Halloween time and I need the darn thing.  My eyeballs lit up when I saw the newest machines at the store and what they can do.  Technology has certainly advanced since I got my machine nearly twenty years ago.  

well my husband has given me the big no on a new machine so just waiting and waiting for my old one to be repaired.  

Whimsie Doodles has some new Halloween paper/fabric piecing digital patterns for sale and that will be my first project when I get my hands on my hopefully fixed machine back from the repair store.

Check them out here...


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Dawn, my sewing maching broke a couple of weeks ago and you don't realise how much you use them until they're not there do you. I convinced my husband to let me buy myself an early Christmas Present - with a bit of luck he will have forgotten by Christmas!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!