Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Adorable Bears


Starting today Crafty Sentiments is having a challenge with the theme of Bears!  



The prize for the winner of this challenge will receive 3 digital images from Crafty Sentiments Designs
They have some adorable designs so head over and check them out!

Here is my GDT card for this challenge:

The Crafty Sentiments Designs image used on this card is called Poppy and Henry.  You can find this image here.


There is lots of inspiration from the wonderful design team so go check out their work and link up your project today!

Thank you,  Crafty Sentiments, for letting me be part of your team this month!



6 comments:

  1. Too cute for words my friend. You are rocking your GDT position this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and a adorable bears. Fab colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet, I love the colours you used, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and lots of lovely DT designs too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn Beautiful card lovely image I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!