Monday, March 5, 2012

Creative Mondays Ch#3 Anything Goes


Good Monday Morning to everyone!  It's time for another Creative Mondays challenge.  The theme this time is "Anything Goes"!

Wow, there were so many beautiful projects to look at from the last challenge!  You all are really creative! It is so hard to pick favorites!

And without further ado the Creative Mondays Favorites in no particular order are:

Kim, your project is lovely and I know your daughter will love receiving it!

Sylvia, love the layers and texture on your card.  I am going to have to CASE this card!

Amy, what a great project for St. Patrick's Day.  I must try this!  Thanks for the inspiration!

Congratulations Ladies, please collect your Creative Mondays Favorite Badge and add it to your blog with pride!

Looking forward to see what you all make this go round!  




4 comments:

  1. WoW, fabulous eye-candy from the DT! Thank you for a fun linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and so glad I did! Love making cards and just linked up my st patty's one! Looking forward to joining in again! Now following you :)

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what fabulous creations by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Dawn, this is WONDERFUL!!! Sorry I missed challenge 1 & 2, but I'm here now!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!